**OVER 140 PEOPLE NOW BOOKED TO ATTEND!**
Now in its fourth year, Water NI is the only conference that's brings all the major stakeholders together to discuss the current and future pressures facing the sector.
With the next price control determination (PC13) being implemented in April 2013 and the NI Long Term Water Strategy consultation taking place later in the year, the conference is timed to ensure attendees can input into both the long and short term water strategies for Northern Ireland.
Water NI 2013 is a must attend event for all those helping to develop and deliver a strategy for water and wastewater in the region.
Expert speakers include:
- Danny Kennedy, Minister for Regional Development, Northern Ireland Executive
- Trevor Haslett, Chief Executive, Northern Ireland Water
- Shane Lynch, Chief Executive Officer, Utility Regulator
- Antoinette McKeown, Chief Executive, Consumer Council for Northern Ireland
- Dave Foster, Director of Environmental Protection, Northern Ireland Environment Agency
- Stuart Wightman, Head of Environment Team, Water Policy Division, Department for Regional Development
Over 130 people and 10 exhibitors participated in 2012. View photo's from WaterNI 2012 and read what attendees had to say.
Book before January 25th and save £50! BOOK NOW
New for 2013 - Pre Conference Networking Dinner (optional)
Delegates also have the opportunity to attend a networking pre conference dinner on the evening of the 25th February. For more information please click here. (additional cost applies)
FREE VIDEO - Watch Paddy Brow, Head of Asset Strategy at Northern Ireland Water discuss how the company has built resilience post freeze-thaw at our recent Sustainable Water event. Click here
Continued Professional Development
This conference has been certified for CPD purposes and all attendees are eligible to receive a certificate of their attendance.
Follow us on Twitter @WWTlive or Tweet about this event using #waterni